IT Service Management Lead
Viimeinen hakupäivä: 01.12.2022 -
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. We are currently looking for an IT Service Management Lead who is great at collaboration and thrive on becoming an important player in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
You will join the Group function “Finance & IT”, which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. We are a Nordic organization working together closely under one common management.
ITSM, IT development and delivery optimization
- Take functional leadership of the ITSM practice area, provide leadership and drive change towards business strategic priorities. Ensure appropriate roadmaps, principles, standards, and frameworks exists for the Practice Area. This includes development of Agile IT Service Management and related processes.
- Drive continuous improvements of our growing SIAM eco-system in close collaboration with our ITSM team, product teams and relevant suppliers.
- Support our Development and IT organization to shift the governance from “command and control” to “trust and verify, working closely with our key stakeholders, teams and suppliers, ensuring changes required across people, systems and processes are mapped out, delivered and embedded, managing resistance and conflict appropriately. Using data and constant innovative thinking to identify opportunities to improve the way things are done.
- Keep track of emerging technologies related to IT ways of working that can be incorporated into operational short- and long-term strategies.
Agile / DevOps coaching and continuous improvements with data and analytics
- Provide Agile ways of working and Azure DevOps coaching to new and existing teams and motivate team members towards achieving established goals, maintaining a culture of accountability and execution.
- Help the teams to grow and mature in their agile transformation. Educate, inspire, and challenge our teams and organization to grow and become stronger, enabling effective outcomes in line with NCC strategies.
- Provide insights with quality and data analytics reporting capabilities based on Azure DevOps data and PowerBI (ServiceNow Performance Analytics optional) creating an analytical culture to improve decision-making and drive down TCO.
- In close cooperation with other Practice Leads, support to engineer existing processes to yield appropriate service levels and “shift-left”, and create mechanisms to pro-actively assess the effectiveness of IT development and operations.
- Help to continuously remove waste from IT development and operations processes, guiding towards experimentation and continual improvements.
We are looking for someone who has a strong interest in agile ITSM development, is result-oriented and naturally seeks improvements with focus on supporting our teams to become more autonomous and self-healing. Someone who possesses and utilizes a deep understanding of ITIL framework and Agile/DevOps methods and tools to advance IT processes, process automation and drives towards Agile ITSM in a highly outsourced environment.
To succeed, we see that the person is curious, self-motivated, well-structured with 3-5 years of experience in similar tasks and can demonstrate strong change management capabilities to influence implementation of new/changed ways of working. You have the confidence to deep dive in operational tasks as well as have a long-term strategic outlook and roadmap for areas within your responsibility.
You are a team player with strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision, have excellent communication skills and can present intensions also to non-technical personnel and business stakeholders. Also, you work well under pressure with advanced level of self-organization, are result driven and can engage, persuade and use follow-ups to ensure sustainable results.
- Excellent knowledge in IT Service Management, certification in ITIL V3 or ITIL4 (Foundation or higher), IT Development and IT Operations
- Certified Agile Coach / Scrum Master with demonstrated coaching experience
- In-depth knowledge in Azure DevOps and PowerBI are absolute requirements. (ServiceNow PA optional)
- SIAM foundation training
- Experience working as Product Owner or/and Project Manager is a plus
- Since the position involves international contacts, we also need you to have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and one other Nordic language.
This position can be in any of our major cities in the Nordics. The position may require travelling 1-2 days a month within the Nordic countries, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible. This position does not have any direct reports.
In accordance with NCC: s safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates.
Contact and application
Please register your application with Cover Letter and CV in English. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than December 1st.
For further information on this position, please contact Monika Jansson, Head of I&T Delivery Excellence, +46 730 35 69 54.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness, and a strong will to succeed together. Every day, our more than 13,000 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences, and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.