Viimeinen hakupäivä: 27.8.2021 -
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
Successful candidates would join the Group function for Development & Operations (DOS), which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. DOS is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 140+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we are currently transforming to an Agile mindset and way of working in Agile teams.
Your background can be in IT or in procurement, but most importantly you are passionate to learn. We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
- You will be part of a strong team of IT procurement professionals
- You will be leading IT sourcing projects
- You will support the execution of IT procurement road map in terms of processes, practices and way of working
- You will lead the sourcing strategy related to your area/categories
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey why we need you to :
- have a good knowledge within the field of IT procurement in regards of sourcing IT related goods and services, i.e., business applications, telecom, infrastructure - and end user services
- have led or strongly contributed to strategic sourcing activities, i.e., in relation to RFx projects and category management, preferably you have been a responsible sourcing lead or a key stakeholder in relation to the sourcing decisions
- be experienced in IT supplier management acting preferably as a contract manager who has a good understanding of basic IT contracting framework and principles in addition to performance -, risk management activities incorporated to the supplier management framework
- have knowledge in different deployment models and technical complexity allowing you to evaluate and assess the most optimal sourcing options and analyze sourcing requirements
- Agile operating environment is something that you know already, or you have an ambition to learn more
- have a deep interest in maintaining your knowledge regarding relevant technology development, tools, and methods as well as trends and outlook beyond traditional procurement layer (incl. agile way of working, platform ecosystems, IT frameworks, digital transformation).
Since the position involves international contacts, we also need you to have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and one Nordic language.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to
- be a strong team player
- have an attitude to do everything from the scratch if required
- have a good business process orientation and understanding
- work well under pressure with strong level of self-leadership
- result driven and have ability to engage, persuade and follow-up to ensure the results
- be adventurous, you are willing to try new sourcing techniques and think outside of the box.
We are looking to fill two (2) positions that both can be located in any of our major cities in the Nordics, but you will be working closely with our stakeholders located at our office in Stockholm, Sweden. The position may require travelling 3 - 4 days a month within the Nordic countries.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact DOS IT Competence Manager Helena Ericsson, Helena.email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact IT sourcing lead, Iina Haatainen, firstname.lastname@example.org after 21-08-12.
Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection will start in week 33 so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2021-08-27.
Welcome with your application!
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 15,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.