Viimeinen hakupäivä: 31.1.2021 -
As Senior Project Manager at NCC you will be part of a team of Project Management professionals. We promise that you will face interesting project challenges in a rewarding work environment.
We at NCC are challenging ourselves to create a better tomorrow hallmarked by top-class sustainable solutions. We want to be at the cutting edge and if we shall be able to deliver our upcoming development projects and programs, we need to expand our team with a Senior Project Manager.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change project and programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for operations and IT development.
We believe that you have at least eight years of project Management experience and good knowledge of work processes in large companies.
As a person you are structured, solution-oriented and enjoy leading and working in teams. You have excellent communication skills and like to build sustainable relationships with others. You like challenges, you have leadership skills and a good technical understanding.
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will work in a company which strives to be the forerunner in its industry, and you will be a member of the DOS PMO team with engaged and positive colleagues.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will assume overall responsibility for delivering projects and programs.
- Assures projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Directs project estimating for both time and budget
- Manages project resourcing
- Manages project quality control
- Manages project adherence to requirements and specifications
- Assure project adherence to deadlines/milestones
- Assures project adherence to scope
- Assures that proper project documentation is generated
- Manages risk
- Assures that communications are distributed to all appropriate team members and other stakeholders
- Communicates project status reporting
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- University degree or equivalent and 8 or more years of project management
- Experience of managing large-scale projects
- Experience of managing both Agile, Traditional and Hybrid Projects.
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize people, projects and information
- Fluent in English, it is also meriting with additional language skills in the Nordic languages as Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian.
- Experience of Finance processes and systems is a merit but not a must
- Preferable certified in PMI ,IPMA and Scrum Master Certifications
- Good knowledge of PPS project model and Microsoft Project Online and Microsoft Project Client
This is a permanent position located in one of our offices in Helsinki, Solna, Copenhagen, Oslo, Malmö or Gothenburg. Some travelling is a natural part of the role.
NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales of SEK 57 billion and 16,500 employees in 2020. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust and respect. NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will work in a company, which strives to be the forerunner in its industry, and you will be a member of a team with engaged and positive colleagues.
If you have any questions, please contact DOS PMO Manager Fredrik Lagerström, email@example.com. Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2021-01-31.
Welcome with your application!
Grow together with us!
Advertisers and sellers of recruitment services are asked to not contact NCC for this assignment.