Viimeinen hakupäivä: 16.8.2020 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platforms.
We are currently recruiting a senior position who thrives to become an important player in our digital transformation journey. We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
You would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
NCC is hiring
Senior IT Service Manager with focus on ITSM and ITAM
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
Within our product areas “IT Support and Digital Workflows” and “IT Infrastructure”, we are looking for an experienced individual with key aspect of IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Service Management (ITSM based on Service Now Platform). This is a two folded role including duties as IT Asset Management Lead and IT Service Manager. NCC DOS I&T is a matrix organization, and the position is placed within our Competence Centre.
In Your role as Senior IT Service Manager at NCC, you will...
Have overall responsibility for the delivery of ServiceNow Platform (ITSM Tools Service) according to the defined service levels. This includes service availability and maintenance, process support, budgeting and tracking, as well as follow-up of SLA’s related to the service (internal and suppliers) ensuring compliance and IT security.
- Be accountable for the definition and continual improvement of your services.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to understand their requirements and then deliver a plan to ensure these needs are met and in line with the strategy.
- Manage all incoming demands and requirements related to your services according to set policies, procedures and practices.
- Daily monitoring of indicators and parameters as cost of service, development costs, quality, capacity, continuity of managed processes, and security
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to further improve your services
In the second part of your role related to ITAM, you will…
- In cooperation with our IT Practice Leads and IT Process Managers, be accountable for setting the direction and roadmap for Asset Management, developing and maintaining processes, policies, standards, systems and measurements that help us to effectively manage our IT asset portfolio (software and technology-related hardware) both on a daily basis and long-term with regards to cost, control, risk, compliance, business performance objectives, and established IT Governance.
- Have overall responsibility for managing the complete lifecycle planning, control and management of all IT assets, help to eliminate waste and increase efficiency by making the best use of existing IT asset resources and avoiding asset purchases that are unnecessary.
- Have overall responsibility for ensuring quality control throughout the lifecycle of all our IT assets by developing and together with external service providers implementing appropriate procedures to track and manage them.
- Have overall responsibility for the governance concerning the ITAM tools applied in managing, monitoring, and reporting on IT assets and inventory. Identify and report on breaches of ITAM policy and track remedial action.
- Have overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with vendor contracts by carrying out effective planning and monitoring and working with hardware assets and software license and supporting our IT Sourcing Lead in developing procurement strategies that optimizes our technology spend.
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation why we like you to have:
- Strong knowledge in IT Service Management processes.
- At least 4 years of experience in ITSM (ServiceNow).
- Certification in ITIL V3 or ITIL4 (Foundation).
- Certification in IAITAM, such as CHAMP, CSAM, and CITAM.
- Experience (in-depth knowledge) in licensing strategies for various hardware / software is essential.
- Strong knowledge in IT software and hardware as well as several years’ experience working as an IT asset analyst, SAM analyst or similar.
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully.
- Proven project management skills.
Since the position involves international contacts, we also need you to have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and one other Nordic language.
To be successful in this position you…
- Are a team player
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
- Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time without erring
- Have excellent communication skills and can present intensions also to non-technical personnel
- Are great at building relationships and can coordinate with all levels of stakeholders
- Work well under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Are result driven and have the ability to engage, persuade and use follow-ups to ensure results.
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than August 16. The selection is ongoing. Welcome with your questions to recruitment consultant email@example.com although because of summer holidays we won’t be able to get back to you until week 33.
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading constructions and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment