Viimeinen hakupäivä: 08.12.2019 - Solna
The Construction Industry is facing a transformation driven by digitalization. Within VDC, mobility, cloud, Internet of things, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Sustainability, the Sharing economy, Helpful homes there is great potential to develop NCC further. NCC is focusing on taking a leading role in this transformation, through developing our existing business models and through innovation to find new competitive advantages.
The PMO within NCC supporting function Development & Operation Services (DOS) is an important part in this transformation and we are now expanding our Nordic team looking for an experienced Test & Quality Assurance Leader.
Have you successfully defined, planned, organized and controlled all test activities playing the role of Test and Quality Lead? Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing?
As Test & Quality Assurance Lead you will have a key role in ensuring quality in IT deliverables from development in projects as well as providing training, coaching and supporting continuous improvements (minor development) in IT Service operations teams. The role requires strategic thinking and planning and expertise throughout the entire product development life cycle. You will get a deep understanding of our business and see the result of your work. Traveling is a natural part of the role.
We’re looking for an IT Test & Quality Assurance Lead to:
- Be responsible for defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within quality assurance.
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA work in areas of regular and agile testing.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the development teams.
- Ensure that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks e.g. lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Ensure proper estimates of the testing to be done and negotiate with management to acquire the necessary resources.
Your experience and qualifications
- Around 5-10+ years of experience of testing complex systems and business flows.
- Experience in working at a strategic and operational level within testing.
- QA Management experience across multiple projects.
- Very Good knowledge of agile methodology and scrum implementation model.
- Experience with Test planning, Test data identification & creation and Test Reporting.
- Experience of working with test management tools (e.g. JIRA, HP ALM).
- Broad experience of Cloud Services and Testing.
- Experience in implementing and shaping QA processes and strategies.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Knowledge of Risk Based Testing.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery.
- ISTQB Certification.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability.
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of everyone.
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization.
- Strong collaboration skills and handling conflicts/ team challenges with positive approach.
- Having willingness for continuous learning on trending technologies like Cloud, AI, RPA, etc.
- Analytical strength and ability to use that strength in test processes and framework.
- Good presentation- and communications skills in English and in one of the other Nordic languages.
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will be a member of a team with engaged and positive colleagues.
NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Are you interested?
This is a permanent position located in one of our offices in Solna, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo, Malmö or Gothenburg.
Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2019-12-08.
For further information on this position, please contact
Erik Huusko, Head of PMO at NCC DOS, email@example.com.
NCC is one of the leading constructions and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of nearly SEK 57 billion and 16,300 employees 2018.
NCC is active throughout the value chain – developing commercial properties and constructing housing, offices, industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure.
Annonssäljare och säljare av rekryteringstjänster undanbedes kontakta NCC för detta uppdrag.
Sökord: Test Leader, QA , Test Manager, Quality Assurance , Testledare